(click/touch triangles for details)
- With a shiver of amazement, he realized it was compassion.p. 273.4
- That day was, to him, a gift crafted deliberately, compassionately, for him and Phil.p. 129.7
- Guards caught trying to help prisoners, or even voicing compassion for them, were beaten.p. 151.2
- The corporal seemed compassionate and regretful, and Louie felt grateful.p. 186.2
- That day, he'd believed such beauty had to be the work of God, a gift of compassion.p. 268.2
There are no more uses of "compassion" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)