(click/touch triangles for details)
- Describing Louie's ordeal to an audience gathered to honor him, he broke down.p. 279.2
- They were reaching a stage of their ordeal that, for other castaways, had been a gruesome turning point.p. 115.1
- Nearby, Phil endured the same ordeal.p. 143.3
- When he learned Louie was finally stateside, admitted to San Francisco's Letterman General Hospital to recover from his ordeal, he went AWOL.p. 238.3
- Cynthia had no idea how deeply Louie was haunted by his war ordeal, or that he was turning to alcohol to cope.p. 248.8
There are no more uses of "ordeal" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)