(click/touch triangles for details)
- He and Phil were in an infirmary, lying on beds.p. 133.4
- In the infirmary, Pillsbury lay in startled confusion.p. 88.2
- Someone running by the infirmary saw Pillsbury, raced in, and carried him into a tiny cement building where the other wounded had been taken.p. 88.8
- Louie went to the infirmary.p. 91.1
- Louie and Phil stayed in the infirmary for two days, attended by kind Japanese.p. 134.1
There are no more uses of "infirmary" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)