(click/touch triangles for details)
- The culprits confessed, but the foreman, suspecting more men were involved, told the Bird anyway.p. 208.9
- Unable to find the culprit, he stormed out.p. 64.3
- Often, the culprit was the planes.p. 70.7
- He told them the culprits were a submarine crew, stopping over on the island, who had learned Americans were being held there.p. 142.7
- When the Japanese caught thieves, POW officers suggested that the culprits be transferred to worksites where there was nothing stealable.p. 181.2
There are no more uses of "culprit" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)