- By putting both feet on the yoke and pushing as hard as he could, he could stop the plane from flipping.p. 83.9
- Because pilots strong-armed the yoke—the control lever—with their left hands, they were instantly recognizable when shirtless, because the muscles on their left arms dwarfed those on their right.p. 55.9
- They sat him in the copilot's seat while Louie hid under the navigator's table, by the yoke control chains.p. 62.5
- When the officer took the yoke, Louie tugged the chains, making the plane swoop up and down.p. 62.6
- Then the stricken pilot collapsed onto the yoke, forcing the Zero down under the bomber before crashing into the ocean.p. 80.6
There are no more uses of "yoke" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)