used in I Am a Seal Team Six Warrior
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
a struggle or disagreement
in various senses, including:
- a serious disagreement — as in "political conflict"
- the tension from two opposing ideas or feelings — as in "I'm conflicted about where I should go to college."
- a violent fight or war — as in "the Israeli-Palestinian conflict"
- an idiom that refers to tension between responsibilities to different entities — "conflict of interest"
- I'm inclined to believe him, due to conflicting stories I got from my mother and sisters.
There are no more uses of "conflict" in I Am a Seal Team Six Warrior.