- Oblique winds from left to right, or right to left, are designated as half value winds.p. 70.4
- As the air operations specialist responsible for all SEAL helo fast-rope operations his consistent hard work was instrumental in maintaining the assault team's capability to conduct rapid and efficient insertions onto designated targets.p. 52.2
- I unpacked the lightweight laser designator (AN/PED-1 LLDR), which wasn't very lightweight, while DJ covered our perimeter.p. 57.4
- Listening to our radio at the designated time, we received a shoot window—the time frame for taking out the target: "The man in the red hat will appear at oh two hundred on November H. Take him out."p. 76.7
- The black ball was a sight with a platform that contained a TeleVision System, a Thermal Imaging System, and a Laser Range Finder/Designator to provide audio and video of the ground to General Garrison at the Joint Operations Center.p. 132.5
There are no more uses of "designate" in I Am a Seal Team Six Warrior.
Typical Usage (best examples)