- That's another question I want to ask; although I think I know the answer is no. Anyway, this way we'll all be sure.p. 229.2
- We both gave up at that and laughed, because neither one of us knew what it meant, although we'd both heard Grandma Mamie say it a million times.p. 45.2
- Officer Williams seemed happy about that, although I don't know what great good it would be; there must be nine hundred Abraham Lincoln whatevers in wherever.p. 99.6
- Lew took me through the spook alley, and I was hanging on to him like I've been wanting to do for ages, although not in that exact setting.p. 201.3
- Although we were sometimes getting down to mini-blessings like "liver" and "sea slugs" while we laughed and playfully hit on each other.p. 203.9
- I was embarrassed to talk about some of the stuff in front of Aunt Thelma, but I told him every detail anyway, about how the rectal ulcer flared up and went down and how I still sometimes wet the bed, although I tried to drink a lot in the morning and little in the afternoon and evening; and about my mouth and eyes and now my huffy chest and my lack of energy.p. 241.7
There are no more uses of "although" in It Happened to Nancy.
Typical Usage (best examples)