(click/touch triangles for details)
- All my life I've had allergies and asthma and respiratory problems, and I'll gladly have them when I get home, but please, please, not here, not now!p. 67.5
- I leaned against a post, trying to become invisible, because I had started to have an asthma attack.p. 3.9
- Collin confided in me that he had a sister, Betsy Mae, who had asthma also; that's how he'd known what to do.p. 5.3
- He just wanted to know if I'd recovered from the shock and my asthma attack and everything.p. 9.3
- I had had an asthma attack that had almost closed my throat.p. 53.9
There are no more uses of "asthma" in It Happened to Nancy.
Typical Usage (best examples)