(click/touch triangles for details)
- I didn't realize how much being an outsider can hurt, how humiliating and ego-battering it is.p. 195.6
- He's bright, and his life is in such order, but he's shy too, and I can just imagine how humiliated he is.p. 35.9
- That is too degrading and humiliating—and what if I dropped my purse and it fell out?p. 156.6
- As I got to the aisle, I was so humiliated I wanted to faint, disappear, die .... die .... die ....p. 168.8
- Dear Self, no one in the whole world has ever been so embarrassed and humiliated.p. 176.6
There are no more uses of "humiliate" in It Happened to Nancy.
Typical Usage (best examples)