- The president had already given us the green light to protect ourselves, even if we had to engage the Pakistan military.p. 195.0
- One of the pirates always sat on top of the covered area keeping watch; engaging him would be simple.p. 96.4
- Entering the life raft, they quickly and methodically re-engaged each pirate, making sure there was no more threat.p. 97.4
- The fighters knew the rules of engagement and figured they'd just work their way through the system and be back to their village in a few days.p. 142.2
- "If he is naked with his hands up, you're not going to engage him," he told us.p. 177.6
There are no more uses of "engage" in No Easy Day.
Typical Usage (best examples)