(click/touch triangles for details)
- One wrong move and we all would have been in a pile of debris in the courtyard.p. 268.7
- When they hit, rotor blades snap off, sending shrapnel and debris in all directions.p. 213.6
- The blades didn't snap off Instead, the rotors blasted the muddy courtyard, blowing dust and debris and creating a maelstrom around us.p. 214.9
- As the helicopter flared out, I looked down, shielding my eyes from the cloud of dust and debris from the rotors.p. 253.8
- A pair of Army fuelers wearing goggles to protect their eyes from debris hauled a hose up to the Black Hawk.p. 258.9
There are no more uses of "debris" in No Easy Day.
Typical Usage (best examples)