- From the road, we literally climbed up the mountain, searching for the goat trail.p. 129.0
- It took every effort to stay on my feet, and I literally skidded to a halt at the locked gate.p. 49.3
- I am literally waiting for my flight.p. 87.8
- He literally stitched up five guys trying to flank his element during a mission in Kandahar.p. 95.3
- "CAS IS COMING ON STATION," Phil literally screamed at me from two feet away.p. 101.5
There are no more uses of "literally" in No Easy Day.
Typical Usage (best examples)