(click/touch triangles for details)
- "Although I've been baptized," I said, "I didn't really grasp the significance of what I was doing."p. 49.8
- Other kids my age were getting baptized and joining the church, so when the message and music touched me emotionally, I responded.p. 24.5
- A few weeks later we were both baptized.p. 24.7
- When I was 12 and more mature, I realized that although I'd been emotionally touched at age 8 and even had been baptized, I hadn't understood exactly what being a Christian meant.p. 49.7
- So I'd like to be baptized again, because I understand and I'm ready now."p. 49.9
There are no more uses of "baptism" in Gifted Hands.
Typical Usage (best examples)