(click/touch triangles for details)
- But they loved taunting the other crews and telling how much they had done, and they were ready for the new challenge.p. 80.1
- Being at the bottom of the class hurt enough by itself, but the teasing and taunting from the other kids made me feel worse.p. 27.1
- Some of those very kids, who, three years earlier, had taunted me, had become my friends.p. 39.9
- "That sure was a dumb thing to say," Jerry taunted as we walked down the hall together after English class.p. 51.1
- Years had passed, but I could still hear the taunting voices in my head.p. 71.6
There are no more uses of "taunt" in Gifted Hands.
Typical Usage (best examples)