(click/touch triangles for details)
- There are strong indications that he was acting out some personal animosity toward the teacher in question for reasons unknown.p. 132.4
- I'm attempting to follow up on an AAP release that indicates your school suspended a student because he sang "The Star-Spangled Banner."p. 113.4
- It doesn't really indicate what the teacher's position is.p. 115.5
- Indeed, there is evidence that Philip Malloy's acts were indicative of some personal animosity he feels toward the homeroom teacher, Miss Narwin.p. 129.2
- His grade there indicates inferior work.p. 129.4
There are no more uses of "indicate" in Nothing but the Truth.
Typical Usage (best examples)