- "Precisely," said the Mathemagician, making a very theatrical bow, and the entire line of numbers vanished before their eyes.p. 189.0
- "PRECISELY," shouted the dog as his alarm went off again.p. 31.0
- Precisely.p. 39.7
- Just as they suspected, the other side of the house looked the same as the front, the back, and the side, and the door was again answered by a man who looked precisely like the other three.p. 113.1
- "Then I suggest you begin at once," admonished the Dodecahedron from his admonishing face, "for here in Digitopolis everything is quite precise."p. 174.3
- 58 to be precise," replied the child from the left side of his mouth (which happened to be the only side of his mouth).p. 195.6
There are no more uses of "precise" in The Phantom Tollbooth.
Typical Usage (best examples)