(click/touch triangles for details)
- Magic was dead, the Fae were banished or executed, and she would never again have anything to do with the rise and fall of kingdoms.p. 37.5
- He couldn't banish her heart-wrenching music from his mind, even when he burned his mother's list of eligible maidens, even when he read a book long into the night, even when he finally fell asleep.p. 149.8
- How strange it was to hear Dorian, son of the man who had banished and outlawed all traces of magic, talking about powerful amulets.p. 266.6
- With his birth, love was brought into Erilea, and it banished the chaos that arose from the Gates of the Wyrd.p. 281.9
- I've spent months banishing and destroying the creatures he summoned; that is why I've sometimes been so absent."p. 379.2
There are no more uses of "banish" in Throne of Glass.
Typical Usage (best examples)