- With his uninjured arm, he scooped up Mr. Curtain, still bound by Kate's rope, and threw him over his shoulder.p. 464.8
- Before they could regain their feet, I had picked the locks on the ankle cuffs, snapped them onto the men's wrists, and bounded down the stairs.p. 128.2
- It was clearly an old book, with a binding that had been mended more than once and with several pages dog-eared throughout.p. 240.1
- As she knelt to bind Mr. Curtain's hands and feet, Kate eagerly told them what had happened.p. 452.9
- That is, I would if my hands were not so crudely bound.p. 455.8
There are no more uses of "bound" in The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Typical Usage (best examples)