- "It's just that, uh, you're so much more elegant than I am."p. 378.3
- In fact, their bright smiles — along with their elegant appearance — were for an instant so surprising and disarming that Reynie almost relaxed.p. 110.5
- Reynie held out the ribbons, which were indeed elegantly stitched.p. 260.9
- Mr. Curtain waved elegantly at the contraption behind him, rather like a game show hostess displaying fabulous prizes.p. 318.0
- An elegantly lettered sign that hung from the ceiling read: WELCOME TO MEMORY TERMINAL.p. 352.9
There are no more uses of "elegant" in The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Typical Usage (best examples)