- It was as I was passing reception that I saw the computer terminal, discreetly placed in a corner.p. 394.0
- I had been doing this for about ten minutes when the discreet hum of the motorized wheelchair alerted me to Will's arrival.p. 63.1
- A warm sweetness rose from his skin, the scent of the shaving cream, and something that was peculiar to Will himself, discreet and expensive.p. 111.2
- It was so unexpected that at first I didn't recognize it—Mrs. Traynor's Mercedes, navy blue, low-slung, and discreet.p. 132.8
- There were outside sunken baths with discreet hoists, and specialist masseurs.p. 309.8
- The airline staff was solicitous and discreet, and careful with the chair.p. 344.9
There are no more uses of "discreet" in Me Before You.
Typical Usage (best examples)