(click/touch triangles for details)
- The girl stood there just long enough to let us know she was offended and then stalked off, her notepad swinging conspicuously from one hand.p. 262.7
- I wondered briefly if it was possible to color our blue ones a different shade, but decided that being the only people with a wheelchair would probably make us a little conspicuous.p. 159.9
- Afraid that Will would feel too conspicuous, I thanked her and said no. As the evening approached, I don't know who grew more nervous about it, Will or me.p. 177.6
- The lights dropped, so that our little table was less conspicuous, the overpowering fragrance of the flowers was tempered by the evening breezes, and the music and the wine and the dancing meant that in the most unlikely of places, we all began to actually enjoy ourselves.p. 291.8
- I would have known her anywhere in town because she was so conspicuous.p. 323.2
There are no more uses of "conspicuous" in Me Before You.
Typical Usage (best examples)