- "I'll have to resign as the attorney."p. 562.9
- "Let's call it resignation," he said with compassion.p. 340.1
- You're resigning, effective immediately.p. 340.2
- If word got out that Lucien Wilbanks was plotting a comeback, most judges in the area would resign.p. 345.6
- If the court wishes, I will resign as the attorney for the estate, but as long as I'm here I'm not authorized to settle."p. 367.5
- If I resign, I think Judge Atlee will take charge of the negotiations and make sure everyone gets something.p. 564.2
There are no more uses of "resignation" in Sycamore Row.
Typical Usage (best examples)