(click/touch triangles for details)
- It was justifiable homicide, but the jury didn't exactly see it that way.p. 400.9
- Assuming everything is his fault, and that he was drunk, he's looking at vehicular homicide.p. 369.9
- Two counts of vehicular homicide at five to twenty-five a pop.p. 378.3
- Okay, now Mr. Lang, you have been charged with two counts of vehicular homicide and one count of driving under the influence.p. 388.1
- Bail is hereby set at $2 million, one million for each count of vehicular homicide.p. 388.5
There are no more uses of "homicide" in Sycamore Row.
Typical Usage (best examples)