(click/touch triangles for details)
- He had no plans to represent Simeon Lang beyond the indictment and would punt the case in a month or so.p. 389.2
- His wife and two daughters were still waiting, as was an indictment.p. 20.7
- Commingling client funds, but no indictment.p. 90.2
- He closed his eyes and heard the voice of the court clerk, Jean Gillespie, read the verdict: "As to each count of the indictment, we the jury find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity."p. 231.0
- Had he been indicted?p. 550.2
There are no more uses of "indict" in Sycamore Row.
Typical Usage (best examples)