- Eventually, one of the guards would trace Glass's movements to Walden, to Luke's floor—maybe even to his flat.p. 314.1
- The taste of his skin was enough to make her whole body tingle, and she moved her lips down, tracing the line of his jaw up to his ear.p. 123.1
- "The radiation might have mutated the genetic material hundreds of years ago, but there wouldn't be any trace of it now."p. 139.1
- Her mother took a step forward, and Glass realized that she was still wearing a black evening dress, the outline of faded lipstick on her mouth, dying traces of her perfume in the air.p. 204.7
- He absentmindedly ran his hand down the branch, letting the rough bark dig into his skin as he traced a line from the branch down to the trunk.p. 228.9
There are no more uses of "trace" in The 100.
Typical Usage (best examples)