(click/touch triangles for details)
- Rest in peace In memoriam From the stars to the heavens She was on the quarantine deck, the oldest section of Walden.p. 34.0
- Now, whenever there was the slightest threat of illness, anyone infected was quarantined, kept far from the rest of the Colony's vulnerable population—the last of the human race.p. 34.3
- Diseases were rare on the ship; there hadn't been any epidemics since the last outbreak they'd quarantined on Walden.p. 52.6
- Stomach viruses were rare on Phoenix, and anyone who seemed vaguely contagious was required to spend the duration of their illness in quarantine.p. 168.3
- I don't need to be quarantined.p. 168.6
There are no more uses of "quarantine" in The 100.
Typical Usage (best examples)