used in The 100
(click/touch triangles for details)
to call forth
The exact meaning of summon
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "summon to court" — officially demand that someone appear in court (call them to court)
- "summon the team to a meeting" — call upon the team members to attend a meeting
- "summon help" — call others to come and help
- "summon her courage" — call forth her courage from within
- Glass glanced over at Carter, summoning her anger and hatred for him to the surface, letting it boil her blood.
- She'd been avoiding Luke for several days, though he'd been summoned for so many emergency shifts lately that she wasn't sure he'd even noticed.
There are no more uses of "summon" in The 100.