used in The 100
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
in various senses, including:
- unconcerned — as in "She is indifferent to what is served to eat."
- unsympathetic — as in "She is indifferent to his needs."
- not of good quality (which may imply average or poor quality depending upon context) — as in "an indifferent performance"
- impartial — as in "We need a judge who is indifferent."
- Clarke was normally indifferent toward her Earth Literatures tutorial, but this assignment had piqued her interest.
There are no more uses of "indifferent" in The 100.