(click/touch triangles for details)
- Apparently, spending six months in Confinement was no excuse for failing to keep up with the Phoenix social calendar.p. 120.9
- His father had apparently spent the past six weeks trying to recast Wells as some kind of rebel, reprogramming his memories to help him understand why his son, formerly a star student and now the highest-ranked cadet, had committed the most public infraction in history.p. 11.2
- The woman paled and said something Glass couldn't hear, but apparently, it was to Cora's liking, because she smiled and held her thumb up to be scanned.p. 127.7
- "And apparently, you're not the best at stuff like walking."p. 156.1
- Especially after everything that had happened with his mother, and now Clarke was apparently acting strange ... She really needed to catch up with him.p. 167.4
There are no more uses of "apparent" in The 100.
Typical Usage (best examples)