- I get up, torn between wanting to see what's happening and wanting to hide in the relative safety of numbers.p. 128.8
- We hunker down and my muscles freeze, refusing to move from the relative safety behind the truck's tire.p. 9.6
- The story quoted a relative who said that the mother had tried desperately to drop off the kids at her sister's place only a few hours before the massacre, but the sister had to go to work and couldn't take the kids.p. 33.5
- The relative said it was as though the mother was afraid of what might happen, as if she felt the darkness coming.p. 33.6
- We just use money as a shortcut for the relative value of the bet.p. 119.7
There are no more uses of "relative" in Angelfall.
Typical Usage (best examples)