(click/touch triangles for details)
- They're barely out of their teens, tall and skinny with mischievous eyes.p. 118.4
- They both grin at me like mischievous little boys.p. 121.4
- His hair spikes out below him and his mischievous smile shows two missing teeth.p. 148.3
- I keep expecting him to turn around and flash me a mischievous grin but he walks stiff-backed and offers drinks to people.p. 192.6
- "I am," he says with a mischievous grin.p. 226.3
There are no more uses of "mischievous" in Angelfall.
Typical Usage (best examples)