used in Angelfall
(click/touch triangles for details)
a large mass of ice that moves over land like an exceedingly slow river
The form glacial
, in addition to meaning relates to a glacier
, can mean:
- moves very slowly (like a glacier)
- relates to a geological time period when much of the earth was covered with glaciers
- relates to ice or cold (often metaphorically) — as in "She gave me a glacial stare."
- The glacial towers are majestic and deadly beautiful.
- I consider taking a shower anyway, not knowing how long it will be before I can take a proper one, but the thought of glacier temperature water hitting me full force makes me hesitate.
There are no more uses of "glacier" in Angelfall.