- The visions which are anonymous.p. 85.8
- The anonymous poets returned again and again to the same metaphors.p. 84.5
- The artist is anonymous.p. 85.3
- And the turning on of electricity in ships, portholes of moon, the blue glide of a tug, the harbour road and its ship chandlers, soap makers, ice on bicycles, the hidden anonymous barber shops behind the pink dirt walls of Reclamation Street.p. 133.3
- Automatically as I travel on the tug with my brother-in-law, a pilot in the harbour, I sing "the lights in the harbour don't shine for me ...." but I love it here, skimming out into the night anonymous among the lazy commerce, my nieces dancing on the breakwater as they wait, the lovely swallowing of thick night air as it carves around my brain, blunt, cleaning itself with nothing but this anonymity, with the magic words.p. 134.2
There are no more uses of "anonymous" in Running in the Family.
Typical Usage (best examples)