(click/touch triangles for details)
- So had the rate of just about every other sort of crime, from assault to car theft.p. 3.1
- Women's rights advocates, for instance, have hyped the incidence of sexual assault, claiming that one in three American women will in her lifetime be a victim of rape or attempted rape.p. 88.4
- But that is only the case for crimes with a direct financial motivation—burglary, robbery, and auto theft—as opposed to violent crimes like homicide, assault, and rape.p. 120.2
- In Switzerland, every adult male is issued an assault rifle for militia duty and is allowed to keep the gun at home.p. 131.4
- The father eventually goes to jail for sexual assault.p. 157.6
There are no more uses of "assault" in Freakonomics.
Typical Usage (best examples)