(click/touch triangles for details)
- The list of alleged associations goes on and on.p. 78.3
- Lawford's story, not confirmed by anyone, alleges that Marilyn was going to reveal her former relationship with JFK to the press and that Bobby was present in Los Angeles trying to do damage control.p. 147.7
- The press had begun asking questions about the alleged affair, and it appeared that the matter might surface during the 1964 election.p. 147.9
- King's infidelities, alleged Communist sympathies, and relentless pursuit of civil rights make their public association an enormous political risk.p. 180.1
- In Chicago, mobster Sam Giancana is swearing revenge on the Kennedy brothers for tightening surveillance on his alleged criminal behavior.p. 198.2
There are no more uses of "allege" in Killing Kennedy.
Typical Usage (best examples)