- By the time Alice and Patsy raced onto the porch, Harold had regained consciousness, snapped his neck back up, and smiled before drifting off to sleep.p. 179.6
- I never want to regain consciousness ever again.p. 6.9
- The whitish-yellow garage light begins to fade as I lose consciousness.p. 14.9
- Afterward, as I regained consciousness in the bathroom, while blood poured from my chest, Mother announced to my dismay that she could never take me to hospital for fear of exposing the secret.p. 152.8
- As the words sputtered from my mouth, I could visualize the figure of a small child unconscious on the spotted kitchen floor, with blood oozing from his chest, while Mother stood above him, wiping her hands as if nothing had happened.p. 210.2
There are no more uses of "conscious" in A Man Named Dave.
Typical Usage (best examples)