(click/touch triangles for details)
- Nearly two years ago, when I had first in-processed into the air base, one of the lectures I'd attended warned about the possibility of women in the local community latching on to air force personnel, particularly air crew members.p. 187.4
- Patsy must have assumed because I flew for the air force, I was an officer who was paid three to four times more than enlisted personnel, as they rightly deserved for the fact that officers graduated college and had more extensive technical training.p. 187.0
- After years of rumors of base closings and cutbacks in personnel, the Blackbird was deemed too expensive.p. 236.2
- Before the aircraft's last flight, as some personnel from the base worried about a new mission to fill the void left by the SR-71 Blackbird, a few members of my squadron, including myself, were tasked to mid-air refuel a new aircraft that was coming out from the highly shrouded world of "black operations"—the F-117 Stealth Fighter.p. 236.6
- In the spring of 1992, rumors began to float of severe personnel cutbacks.p. 256.5
There are no more uses of "personnel" in A Man Named Dave.
Typical Usage (best examples)