- Ebola had risen in these rooms, flashed its colors, fed, and subsided into the forest.p. 411.9
- It was around that time that he began to get better, and after many days his fever subsided and his eyes cleared; his mind and personality came back, and he recovered slowly but completely.p. 46.8
- For reasons that are not clear, the outbreak subsided, and the virus vanished.p. 99.6
- It subsided on the headwaters of the Ebola River and went back to its hiding place in the forest.p. 130.2
- When his vomiting subsided, Dalgard helped him to his feet, took him indoors, and made him lie down on a couch.p. 304.3
- He prayed a little, remembering his favorite passages in the Bible, and his dry heaves subsided.p. 305.9
There are no more uses of "subside" in The Hot Zone.
Typical Usage (best examples)