(click/touch triangles for details)
- She was a member of a religious order that prohibited autopsies, but the doctors very much wanted to know what was replicating inside her.p. 114.2
- They opened him up for an autopsy and found that his kidneys were destroyed and that his liver was destroyed.p. 28.4
- They performed an autopsy on him, and when they opened his skull, they found a massive, fatal hemorrhage at the center of the brain.p. 39.5
- They included the doctor who had done the autopsy on Monet, nurses who had attended Monet or Dr. Musoke, the surgeons who had operated on Musoke, and aides and technicians who had handled any secretions from either Monet or Musoke.p. 45.9
- This is a rapid sampling of tissue, done close to the moment of death instead of a full autopsy.p. 114.2
There are no more uses of "autopsy" in The Hot Zone.
Typical Usage (best examples)