(click/touch triangles for details)
- The dining pavilion had collapsed into a pile of white rubble, and the Big House was on fire, its windows glowing like demon eyes.p. 61.5
- The scenes from back home—the campfire sing-alongs, dinners at the pavilion, volleyball games outside the Big House—just seemed to make his friends sad.p. 65.3
- Giants, six-armed Earthborn, and wild Cyclopes charged from the beach, tearing down the dining pavilion, setting fire to the cabins and the Big House.p. 166.9
- She thought about sitting in the dining pavilion, watching the sunset over Long Island Sound.p. 168.2
- The note appeared in the sacrificial fire at our dining pavilion.p. 251.2
There are no more uses of "pavilion" in The House of Hades.
Typical Usage (best examples)