(click/touch triangles for details)
- He taps the screen again, and the picture of my DNA disappears, so the screen is blank, just glass.p. 177.0
- What you see here is a simplified depiction of a particular DNA sequence in Tris's genetic material," he says.p. 175.1
- Now, after comparing my DNA to Tobias's on a computer screen, I realize that "Divergent" doesn't mean as much as I thought it did.p. 179.4
- It's just a word for a particular sequence in my DNA, like a word for all people with brown eyes or blond hair.p. 179.6
- It's like they just arbitrarily decided that one kind of DNA was bad and the other was good."p. 256.7
There are no more uses of "DNA" in Allegiant.
Typical Usage (best examples)