(click/touch triangles for details)
- Tyson the Cyclops bounded toward them with Mrs. O'Leary at his heels.p. 27.7
- At the far end of the crowd, Annabeth spotted Tyson the Cyclops and Percy's hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary—who had been the first scouting party from Camp Half-Blood to reach Camp Jupiter.p. 13.9
- He was about twelve feet tall—a respectable height for a Cyclops, but only half as tall as other giants Percy had dealt with.p. 155.9
- After Tyson the Cyclops adopted him as a brother, Percy decided that that was about as far as he wanted to extend the family.p. 367.0
- The few times Percy and Jason had worked together—summoning the storm at Fort Sumter, helping the Argo II escape the Pillars of Hercules, even filling the nymphaeum—Percy had felt more confident, better able to figure out problems, as if he'd been a Cyclops his whole life and suddenly woke up with two eyes.p. 528.1
There are no more uses of "Cyclops" in The Mark of Athena.
Typical Usage (best examples)