- They stood shoulder to shoulder, trying to look casual, like it was completely natural for two teenaged guys to hang around Raphael's tomb.p. 445.1
- Raphael somebody?p. 442.1
- He had a cousin named Raphael, and he didn't think much of the name.p. 442.2
- They seemed to be circling closer, like they were trying to sneak up on Raphael's tomb without it noticing.p. 446.9
- They were making a straight line for Raphael's tomb, and all three were glaring at Leo.p. 447.9
There are no more uses of "Raphael" in The Mark of Athena.
Typical Usage (best examples)