(click/touch triangles for details)
- He pees on the grasshoppers, watches with nostalgia as they whir away.p. 372.2
- He watches them with envy, or is it nostalgia?p. 6.4
- Already it felt like old time's sake, already it felt like nostalgia — something they were too grown-up for, like middle-aged guys cruising the pleebland teeny clubs.p. 89.5
- And though various older forms had dragged on — the TV sitcom, the rock video — their audience was ancient and their appeal mostly nostalgic.p. 187.5
- "Hi there, cork—nut," said Crake, and nostalgia swept through Jimmy like sudden hunger.p. 198.9
There are no more uses of "nostalgia" in Oryx and Crake.
Typical Usage (best examples)