(click/touch triangles for details)
- "Grief in the face of inevitable death," said Crake.p. 292.2
- Blah blah search will be conducted, inevitably; thus necessary to go into hiding.p. 61.3
- Inevitably they would shower him with questions.p. 160.9
- It no longer matters who the father of the inevitable child may be, since there's no more property to inherit, no father-son loyalty required for war.p. 165.7
- Better plan — make it cyclical and also inevitable, as in the other mammals.p. 166.5
There are no more uses of "inevitable" in Oryx and Crake.
Typical Usage (best examples)