- "Anyway, I appreciate it," said Jimmy.p. 174.4
- He knew he was expected to appreciate all the effort she had put into this lunch, and so he too made an effort.p. 32.2
- "Anything you could help us out with, we'd appreciate it, son," said the other Corpsman.p. 63.8
- But Jimmy appreciated his calmness and lack of nosiness.p. 70.6
- He did appreciate it, for several reasons, the best being that because Crake was known to be tutoring him Jimmy's dad had no grounds for nagging.p. 174.4
- The memos that came from above telling him he'd done a good job meant nothing to him because they'd been dictated by semi-literates; all they proved was that no one at AnooYoo was capable of appreciating how clever he had been.p. 249.2
There are no more uses of "appreciate" in Oryx and Crake.
Typical Usage (best examples)