- Like this was bound to happen, one day or another.p. 357.4
- She tried on and discarded three different outfits, skirts that bound her waist, pants that strained across the hips.p. 44.6
- She'd known none of them four years ago except Sandra, yet they were bound to her now by many late nights, many struggles and small triumphs, and so much hope.p. 164.5
- "Well," he said, taking off his glasses, "I guess this was bound to happen.p. 314.6
- That evening, she sat in her car, waiting, watching Phoebe through the window as she moved behind the counter, binding documents or joking with Max, her co-worker, a young woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail who went out to lunch with Phoebe every Friday, and who was not afraid to take her to task if she messed up an order.p. 351.7
There are no more uses of "bound" in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)