(click/touch triangles for details)
- No one would believe he had simply ceased caring, but it was true.p. 319.1
- That it was no one's fault, that their daughter would be in good hands, with others like herself, with ceaseless care.p. 19.8
- The idea of a memorial service seemed to have stopped the draining of energy and will that had begun on the steps of the clinic and had not ceased until this moment.p. 48.8
- The small muscles in his arms and shoulders had ceased moving.p. 186.1
- He talked until the words slowed, ebbed, finally ceased.p. 275.5
There are no more uses of "cease" in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)