(click/touch triangles for details)
- She met his eyes and saw the same sadness and compassion she remembered from so long ago, when they were both much younger.p. 250.6
- Caroline had watched David Henry often enough at the clinic to believe in his compassion.p. 62.9
- I'd bring a great deal of experience and compassion to this position."p. 92.3
- He seemed compassionate.p. 99.0
- Caroline did not like Leo March—he was not likable—but whatever animosity she held for him was complicated by compassion.p. 100.9
There are no more uses of "compassion" in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)